N/APosted on - 09/22/2012
I m running a Windows XP operating system and I found this pretty cool theme called Amigo online. I have downloaded the template file and I got several folders and files. After this, I don’t have any clue on how to install amigo theme win xp. Can anybody here tell me where should I put these files in my computer?
How should I install and apply this theme?
Installing amiga theme winxp questions
Just follow below instructions then your problem will solve.
1. go to the link http://www.themeworld.com/themes/computers.html and download amiga theme.
2. go to the folder where amiga downloaded.
3. just extract amiga.zip, then you will see two folder "Program Files" and "Windows".
4. in program files contain one folder named "Plus!", now copy "Plus!" folder and paste into "C:Program Files" folder.
5. right click on your desktop and select properties now drop down theme menu you will see "Amiga #1 (16 bit) and Amiga #1 (16 bit)"
6. select your theme and apply. Amiga theme is now activated.
Note: there was easy way to apply amiga theme is just extract amiga.zip to the path "C:" it will automatically added in properties theme drop down list.