N/APosted on - 10/03/2013
I installed Copy Agent on Windows 8 and my system became slow. Now am even getting an error which is shown in the attached image below.
The application “CopyAgent™” could not be opened because “CopyAgent™” could not be found.
Installed Copy Agent on Windows 8 and my system became slow
Follow the steps to speed up computer:
1. Stop all unused applications
2. Turn off unneeded Desktop Features that try to make things look better
3. Do a shut down/reboot also known as a cold reboot
4. Empty the Recycle Bin
5. Uninstall all applications that are no longer needed
6. Run "Error Checking" on all hard drives
7. Run "De-fragment" on all hard drives
8. Install anti-virus software and keep it current
9. Find and Delete Temporary Files. Temporary Files are used for supporting some applications for a limited period of time and left unused for later. Go to "C:Users<username>AppDataLocalTemp" (Windows 8), or "%TEMP%" (any version of Windows) and delete all the files from this folder. If there is a problem deleting one or more files, skip those files and remove the rest. This will free a lot of space on the drive. The Temporary Internet Files directory can also be emptied.
10. Download a Secure Computer Cleaner