N/APosted on - 01/21/2012
I’m having a hard time installing Live Communication Server 2005 on my SBS 2003 machine which contains SQL 2005. The installation process stops when I’m on the part of installing the SQL desktop engine.
I had a trial run for the tree and forest. But again, the installation freezes every time I tick the related link to put in the server files.
Can someone please help me?
Any suggestion is welcome. Thank you so much!
Installation of Live Communication Server does halts
Hi Alfonso Elliot,
Please follow these instructions to setup your Windows Live Communication Server 2005. I believe you will not face any issues. If there are still issues then please let me know if will further help you. Thanks.
1. Install and setup domain controller
2. Active directory preparation
3. Install and then activate Windows Live Communication Server 2005
4. Once you are done with above then create user
5. Now configure client access
6. Once you are done with above then you will have Active Directory, Live Communication Server and Domain Users.
NOTE: Please note that you have to complete prerequisites before setting up/installing Live Communication Server.