N/APosted on - 07/12/2016
Hi. I want to install Avaya partner voice messaging pc card but I don’t know the procedure of the same. Also, I want to know about what tasks needs to be performed initially before carrying out the actual installation? Please reply ASAP. Thanks in advance.
Installation Of Avaya Partner Voice Messaging PC Card
Hi. Initially, you need to assess the voice messaging service interaction with the features of the system, fill in and complete all the system forms which are essential related to communication as well as voice messaging.
The steps for installation are as follows-
1) Before inserting the Avaya partner voice messaging pc card, the communication system’s power must be turned off.
If the carrier that you have is a 5-slot one, then there will a switch provided. Turn it off. Then from the power jack, disengage the power cable.
2) On the cover, there will be screw provided which needs to be loosen up a bit. Then, hold the handle from one hand and place the other hand on the cover so as to remove the cover from the carrier
3) There will a number of PC card slots provided on the system. Insert the PC card in one of those card slots. The way to identify if the card has properly been inserted is to make sure that the card projects from the module around 4cm.
4) Put the power on and reconnect the power cable.
5) For the 5-slot carrier, turn the switch on and then check for a green light in front of each component. If the green light in any one of them is absent, then reset the component and power off. Then again put the power on.
6) Ensure that all the components have been placed properly to close the cover. 7) Put the cover over the modules carefully and ensure that it fits as it was before. 8) Use a screwdriver to tighten up the screws on the front of the cover as before.
Hope we helped.