N/APosted on - 07/08/2016
Hi. I have just formatted my PC because it was not working properly because of the virus since the previous antivirus was not working properly. Can you please tell me how to install Avast Antivirus for Windows XP? What are the system requirements for the software?
Installation Of Avast Antivirus: Antivirus For Windows XP
Hi. Avast Antivirus for Windows XP requires the OS Windows XP, 256 Megabytes RAM, 1.5Gigabytes hard disk, Intel Premium 4 Processor for its installation.
The steps for the installation are as follows-
1) Search for the Avast antivirus software .exe setup on the internet and install it.
2) Select the language you in which you want the software to be in the installation wizard.
3) Then, select the type of installation, which can be either regular (installs all the default programs it contains) or custom (in which you can select the programs you wish to install) type.
4) After making changes to the settings, wait till the installation completes. It might take around 4-5 minutes depending on your net connection.
5) To complete the installation, click on continue.
6) Next, a window will open up mentioning the policy of Avast antivirus. To continue with the software and start using it, read them carefully and then click on I agree with the terms and conditions click on continue else you can also cancel the installation.
7) You can review other Avast products as the last step of the process.
Hope we helped.