N/APosted on - 07/22/2016
Hi. I am using Windows 8, and I want to install users and computers for Active Directory for Windows 8 and other applications of Active Directory. What are the steps required for the installation of the same? Do these tools get installed by default?
Install users and computers for an active directory for Windows 8
Hi. These tools are not installed by default. The steps to install users and computers for the active directory for Windows 8 and other applications of Active Directory are as follows-
1) Download Remote Server Administrator Tools for Windows 8/8.1 and install it.
2) Start>Control Panel
3) Click on Programs
4) From Programs and Features, select turn windows features on/off
5) After this, expand the remote server administration tools
6) Then, click on the icon next to role administration tools to expand it following AD DS and AD LDS Tools
7) Check the AD DS Tools option and click on OK
8) You will find an option of Administrative Tools on the start menu from which you can select any Active Directory tools required