N/APosted on - 12/09/2013
I would like to have an Outlook 365 Shared Calendar on my iPad. How is it possible to have it? Should I download it from any site or install it manually? Please let me know what site will I be able to download this software successfully and what settings will I have to do.
Install Outlook Shared Calendar on iPad
Do the following to sync your Outlook Mail account with your iPad's Mail application:
1. Settings –> Mail, Contacts, Calendars–>Add Account
2. Select 'Microsoft Exchange'
3. Leave 'Domain' blank. Fill in "Email' , 'Username', and 'Password'. The server name should be synced automatically.
5. It should sync your mail, contacts, and calendars automatically.
If the server name is not able to sync automatically:
1. Go to the Outlook Web App site
2. In Outlook Web App, on the toolbar, click Settings — > Options –> Account –> My account –> Settings for POP and IMAP access.
3.Find the POP settings and ensure that the server name is "outlook.office365.com". If it is not this, then you do not have the most updated version. Your server name is instead "m.outlook.com"