N/APosted on - 12/12/2013
I have just bought a new Amazon Kindle Fire HDX and would like to install in it Dolphin browser and Flash player (latest version). I tried going to Kindle support group for help, but they do not support that browser. Please tell me where to locate these items from and how to install them properly so as not to cause any kind of mis-hap to my new set?
Install Dolphin browser and Flash in Amazon Kindle Fire HDX
The steps to install Dolphin browser for Amazon Kindle fire are as follows:
1) Download the Dolphin browser from the Dolphin official website
2) Open the app ES file explorer and tap the download folder
3) Select the file 'Dolphin_Browser_HD_8.5.1.apk', Click 'Install'
The steps to install Flash for the Kindle fire are as follows:
1) Open the browser and type the to open Dev-Host webpage
2) On the webpage, Click 'Download' button to download the file
3) Go to the ES file explorer, Click 'Download' folder
4) Click 'Install_flash_player_ics' package, click 'Install'
5) Click 'Home' button, go to 'Apps' and open 'Dolphin Browser'
6) click 'Start Now' button, click 'Accept' for the terms and conditions page
7) After the installation of Dolphin and Flash is completed user can use them on the device