Install Active Directory Tools For Windows 7
1)First of all you need to download the Remote System Administration Tools (RSAT) for Windows 7 from Microsoft Downloads appropriate for your system.
2) Click yes on the next window that appears like the following illustration:
3) Click I accept on the license agreement screen.
4) Wait for the installation to complete. Now you need to turn on the features installed in the repository.
5) Now, click on the Start Button and type in Turn Windows features on or off. Scroll through the list and locate Remote Server Administration Tools.
6) Now for the Active Directory tools, under Remote Server Administration Tools expand Role Administration Tools, AD DS and AD LDS Tools, AD DS Tools and check Active Directory Administrative Center and AD DS Snap-ins and Command-line Tools.
7) Finally, click OK and the new features will be installed.