N/APosted on - 04/10/2015
Can it build clouded apps like .NET, Java, Node.js by using this Nano Server? What is Hyper-V Containers? What are features added to reduce memory? What are WMI and PowerShell in Windows server? What are added more in this Windows server? Where is it different from any other server? Thank You
Innovate the characteristics of the Windows Nano Server
It supports multiple programming languages for Java, .net Frameworks and Node.js. Hyper-V container is used for faster and stable application for cloud-based software and devices. It prevents delays in the processes in any operating system.
The difference between MS Nano Server and others.
1. 93 percent lower VHD size
2. 92 percent fewer critical bulletins
3. 80 percent fewer reboots or lag times
The best features of Nano Server
1. Cloud applications built on runtime
2. To run on Hyper-V virtual machines
3. Docker for management and deployment
4. Removes the exposure to security problems.