N/APosted on - 08/24/2011
i don't know i have problem with printer or canon ink as when i print black document using canon pixma mp 258 printer and when i print these documents i've additional color and i don't know why so please i need solution of this problem
Problem with ink colors when printing using Canon Pixma Printer
Here are a few suggestions:
1. Check the document if the font color is really set to black. It might look like black but sometimes it could be actually be dark gray or dark blue or dark red. If a font is not black, your printer will use various combinations of color from the colored ink cartridge. If one of the colors has already run out or is clogged, then you will end up with a different color.
2. Set your print options to greyscale or black and white. This is to ensure that the dark fonts will be printed in black.
3. Clean printer nozzles using the printer's cleaning function.
4. Have you refilled your ink tanks? If you have, then it's possible that some color was put in the black cartridge and vice versa.
5. If you use a Continuous Ink System, check that the hoses are properly connected to the corresponding colors.