N/APosted on - 06/09/2012
Hi there experts! I have just installed the latest version of Opera which is Opera 12 RC and I find it a little slow in loading the web pages, and I have already updated the flash plugin but still it is showing that my Adobe flash player needs to be updated. Any quick solutions please?
Information needed about Opera 12 RC
Unfortunatelly, there are many user have same experience with you such slow loading page or video not load. It seem Opera 12 still in Beta testing to get feedback of its weakness. To solve your problem, you can follow these instruction :
1. Try to uninstall it, make backup if you still need like a contact, bookmark, etc.
2. Reinstall and reconfigure. If you using Ubuntu, you should disable IPv6.
net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6 = 1
net.ipv6.conf.default.disable_ipv6 = 1
net.ipv6.conf.lo.disable_ipv6 = 1
3. Make sure the IPv6 disable, to check it, run the following command
4. You can try to update Adobe Flash Player.
5. Then Reboot, hope it can fix your problem.
Let me know, if it doesn't work !!!