N/APosted on - 04/12/2014
I have this error when I want to install India Map 2013 for my City Navigator. The installer is OK, the version of the software is OK, and the only problem is when I have to accept the terms of the license agreement. I choose I agree but when I click next this error appears. Can anyone help me to fix this error? Why I have this error? All my friend have the same right version as me and they don’t have a problem…
India Map 2013.10 Updater
Can’t find the unlock record
India Map 2013.10 Updater error Can’t find the unlock record
The "Unlock Record" referenced in the error you are experiencing is most likely connected with corrupted validation files. Also, your installer indicates you have the outdated version 2013.10. The latest version is 2014.20 To fix this problem, follow these steps:
1. Visit Garmin website by clicking here and sign in with your "myGarmin" account.
2. Install the "Garmin Communicator Plugin" by clicking here
3. Connect your device to the computer and it will be scanned for available updates.
4. Turn on your navigation device and click the "Tools" icon, then click "Settings", then click "Map" and finally click "Info".
5. Compare the map version number with the displayed on the website – if they are the same, then the update is not needed.