N/APosted on - 07/28/2016
Hi. I have been thinking of hosting a website, but I have no idea about how to do it. So, can you please suggest me the steps to host your own website free? Thanks in advance. It will be a great help.
Increase Your Technical Skills How To Host Your Own Website Free
Hi. The steps to host your own website free are as given below-
1) You need to make sure that your Internet service provider gives you access to host the website on your PC
2) Then, find out your IP address by clicking on start, typing cmd on the command prompt and then ipconfig/all and press enter
3) Open the network connections by clicking on start>control panel> network and the internet>network connections
4) The connection that you are currently using needs to be right-clicked on
5) Click on properties
6) Then, among all the options provided, select the internet protocol option
7) Select on use the following IP address option
8) Type the IP address in the space provided under use the following IP address tab
9) Go to the command prompt back and then try opening yahoo or google
10) Then you need to download the Wampserver in the directory
11) Now, create a domain name and send it to your website’s address.
Hope we helped.