N/APosted on - 01/24/2015
I use Dragon speech recognition that I is nice to work with, I have acquired another machine and i wanted to import my settings because the entire training process for the is very tedious. Is there another way I can transfer my voice settings onto another machine? I want my custom voice setting to retain.
Importing my voice settings from one machine to another
You have not mentioned the version of Dragon speech reorganization software i.e. Dragon, Dragon Assistant, Dragon natural speaking (Home, Legal, Professional, SDK, Medical etc.)
For your solution I am considering you are having Dragon Natural Speaking professional
· First you have to export from one computer and import to another computer
· This will allows you to gain access current user profile from another computer/system
· This feature(export/import) is available for premium and higher versions
For automatic export and import use following steps
1. Launch the program
2. On the Dragon-bar go to profile-manage user profile, which will open manage user profile window.
3. Choose the user profile you want to export
4. Click on advanced button and select export from the menu
5. There will be browse option of folder, locate where you wanted to export the file.
6. Now click ok and you will have message export successful
7. You can navigate the directory where you exported your user profile using windows explorer. You will find user name itself
8. Now your profile is ready to import anywhere.
Go to the similar steps and select import menu and when browse option of folder appears locate the directory you have exported (Copy/pasted-through USB in the new system).