N/APosted on - 11/08/2011
I’m curious if it is possible for comment widgets to be implemented on a Linux server.
What I use is a Jalbum V8 that has no guy interface with Ubuntu server 10.
Those who are logged who want to upload different pictures has to do it in a directory found in an external web server for Linux since I have no available program for Jalbum that is specifically for uploading albums to the Linux server.
Implementing comment widgets to be implemented on a Linux server
Using widgets on any jAlbum in linux server follow the steps below:
1. First Confirmed you are logged in to your jAlbum account from within the jAlbum application (not on this website, which isn't relevant).
2. Go to Album, Settings, Advanced, Metadata, and check "Include jAlbum widget support."
Make your album, and publish (upload) it.
3. Visit your profile page, and if the album isn't listed there, choose "Detailed View," then click "Add external site," and provide the URL to your published album.
4. on your profile page, mouse-hover on the thumbnail for the album, and choose "Edit album."
5. Go to "Select widgets" on the right, and choose the widgets you want.
The actual album needs to be listed on your profile page, not the parent page.
Just be conscious that the widget bar will then show in the iframe, not on the bottom of the parent page.