N/APosted on - 12/25/2013
I installed new web browser chrome in my system yesterday without any issues. I am able to use it successfully; I loved the speed and protection. But the problem is, today I tried Internet explorer which is already in my system. When I startup it shows an unknown error, don’t know the exact reason behind this. Chrome created any problem? Not able to guess? Please guide me.
IE unknown error after installing Chrome
There are several solutions to solve the Internet explorer error.
1) Click 'Start', select 'Run'
2) In the open box, type 'regsvr32/u inseng.dll' and click 'OK'
3) After the success message of the DllUnregisterServer is received, click 'OK'
4) Click 'Start', select 'Run'
5) In the box, type 'regsvr32 inseng.dll' and click 'OK'
6) When the user receives the success message for DllRegisterServer, click 'OK'
7) Restart the system after the changes are applied
1) Click 'Start', select 'Settings', click 'Control Panel'
2) Click 'Add/Remove Programs', select 'Microsoft Internet Explorer version', click 'Remove'
3) Click 'Repair Internet Explorer', click 'OK'
4) Click 'Yes' to confirm the repair operation
5) Follow the instructions to repair Internet explorer, restart the computer when the user is prompted