N/APosted on - 01/29/2013
I want to manage my sales and inventory using MS Access. I just want to know whether it is possible in all versions or any special version of MS Access part Inventory is available ?
I want to manage my sales and inventory using MS Access
Hello Alicia Gracee,
I believe that it is possible for all versions of Microsoft Access. It is possible to manage sales and inventory using Access. To use Microsoft Access for inventory follow these steps:
– Open Access, create a new database and choose the "Business" category. It should list down a number of templates for you to see or you can find some templates in some third party websites.
– Customize it to suit your style and needs. You can include your logo, name, etc.
– Input your suppliers in the database.
– Choose "New Transaction" in order to begin transaction.
– You can save the data in the computer and open it to add new transactions.
Hope this helps.