N/APosted on - 04/05/2015
I use Google Chrome and often when moving to a new page, it shows up blank. I'm certain now that it isn't just the sites as this happens frequently. I can use a different browser but it seems like there should be something that I could do to resolve this. Is this a common issue with anything I can do to fix it? Thanks.
I often see blank pages when using Chrome
If this is all happening in your browsers please check the steps below to fix it.
Clearing your Cookies. If you’re using Windows XP and 7 try the options below.
1. Go to “Start” on the empty text box type “*.tmp”. This will open a new window and will show all temporary files. Select all and hold and press “Shift” and “Delete” keys.
Accepting All Cookies. You can follow the steps below to access your Internet Settings (Windows Xp, 7, 8).
1. Go to “Start”, go to “Control Panel”, and click “Internet Options”. Internet Properties window will appear.
2. Go to “Privacy” tab. Pull-down the throttle to “Accept all cookies”.
3. Click “Apply” button to complete.
Please update the following components to get effective results. These components lets you access or fill the gaps or missing components in your browser.
1. Update all your internet browsers.
2. Update your Flash player.
3. Update your Java runtime environments