N/APosted on - 03/30/2013
Hallo Code Expert! It has been a very good experience working on mobile applications. As a developer, I have wanted real tm bug application to use to enable me to track bugs and make any necessary rectifications efficiently. A colleague suggested for me BugSense and bugsnag. Which one is best for use in my iPhone? How do they compare and are there any discoveries made on their shortcomings? Thanks!
I need a professional comparison of real tm bug applications out there
Hi Toby Maloneer,
Here is the comparison of the features of bugsense and bugsnag.
1. Error notifications through emails sent to you, SMS to phone using Twilio.
2. Ensure security with 256-bit SSL support.
3. Full-text error search by type, message, location.
4. Real time tracking of exceptions, can be viewed by type.
5. Cross platform, to easily track exceptions in web, mobile, desktop. You can also used plugins for Android, iOS, PHP and many others.
1. Cross platform, support Android, iOS, Windows Phone, HTML5.
2. Realtime crash reports, you can view the reports by device, network status, OS type, Location.
3. Powerful query of errors for iOS version.
4. Track number of affected users, devices, number of issues.
5. Real time crash reports in iTunes or Play Market.
I hope this guide helps you and answers you question. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate in asking.