N/APosted on - 05/04/2013
Hi I’m trying to import eml to outlook express. I have archived files that I want to be added to my existing mails in outlook. I’ve launched outlook and opened the eml file through my computer but it wouldn’t open. This is the only way I know based from experience. Why is it not working with outlook this time?
I need to import eml to outlook express
1. Create a new folder in Outlook Express
2. Select the extension eml files
3. With Ctrl + left mouse button
4. Drag the file eml selected in the Outlook Express folder.
5. Open Microsoft Outlook Express and select the file / import export in the main program menu.
6. Select the item Import Internet Mail and Addresses and click the Next button.
7. Select the item Outlook Express 4.x, 5 from the list.
8. Keep the box of Import mail checked and click the Finish button.