N/APosted on - 05/16/2013
Hello. I recently updated Ati Catalyst Control Center to the latest version from version 2011.0908.1321.22053. My Ati icon has gone missing in the system tray since the update. I have the Ati Radeon HD 4600 Series Video card. I need help with Ati icon missing Windows 7.
I need help with Ati icon missing Windows 7
I looked up this problem and I saw that many people had the same problem.
You could try to do a few steps:
1) Firstly, go on your "Display properties"
2) Click on the settings "tab"
3) Click on the model of your card and click on "advanced" button
4) Go to the options
5) Click on "Enable ATI taskbar icon application"
6) Click on" Show ATI icon taskbar"