N/APosted on - 03/18/2013
I am a new user of the PeachTree accounting software. Is there an option to turn language in Arabic? I need Arabic support for the PeachTree 2002 version 9.0. I'm on Windows XP 64 bit.
Thanks in advance.
I need Arabic support for the Peachtree 2002
I have a solution for this problem but you have to perform some actions.
1. First of all shut down your all running applications.
2. You have to backup your fonts folder and unhide the hidden files.
3. Then delete all files in fonts directory and perform actions to allow this.
4. You can use requested font to force PT2002.
5. The Arabic font is simpfxo.ttf, rename this with the same name and then you will replace it with the original in the folder of fonts.
6. Some fonts you will not replace after the rename process.
You have to perform these actions in DOS mode.
After that restart your computer and enjoy the peach-tree in Arabic.
I hope you may fix this issue.