N/APosted on - 10/31/2012
I installed successfully Microsoft Office 2010 on my machine. Everything was going on smoothly. But I have failed to open MS Starter. It threw a failure to open error message and stopped.
It also indicated some repair method through the control panel.
I have no idea for the issue.
Please help me to get remedy of this issue.
Thanks in advance.
I have failed to open MS Starter
Hi Janetsbraswell, I searched some solution that may help you solve your problem.
Try to repair through Control Panel:
1. Click Start button and Locate Control panel then click on it.
2. Click on Programs and Locate Programs and Features
3. Find Microsoft Starter there and then click Change.
4. Click “Yes” for the repair to start.
5. Upon finishing the repair just click OK.
If the problem persists try these methods below.
Here are the link and follow the steps:
http answers microsoft office forum office 2010 word click 2 run configuration failureda64440e1423
Hope this information helps.