N/APosted on - 10/31/2012
Get the latest Flash player". Then I updated my Flash Player. I also restarted my Firefox but no result.
Have you any idea?
Please help me to solve the problem.
Thanks in advance.
I have faced a problem with my YouTube account
1. Open your Internet explorer browser.
2. Click on tools and locate the internet options.
3. Locate the security tab and you will see the internet globe icon, highlight it.
4. Click on the Custom level and browse active scripting.
5. Click on Enable and then click OK.
On the Firefox:
1. Open the Firefox browser.
2. Click on tools and locate Options.
4. Click ok and then refresh the page
On the Google Chrome:
1. Click on the Customize and control Google chrome (tool icon which can be found upper left of the browser).
2. Select Options and click Settings.
3. Locate content settings and click it.
5. Click OK then refresh the page.
You may also try to download the latest adobe flash player at:
Hope this information helps.