N/APosted on - 07/08/2016
Hi all, I have accidentally formatted External Hard Drive of mine. I need to recover the lost data as it was very precious for me. Someone, please, provide me a tutorial to retrieve my lost files.
I Have Accidentally Formatted External Hard Drive.Few Steps to recover the data.
Follow the steps.
1) Download I-Care Recovery software from the given link.
2) Follow the on-screen instructions and install the “.exe” file on a drive that you are not using for data recovery, for e.g. you can install it anywhere, but the drive that you formatted.
3) After you install the software, double-click on I-Care Recovery icon on the desktop.
4) Click on the “Format Recovery” option on the right corner of the window.
5) Choose the partition from which you have to recover the files.
6) Click on “Recover” to start searching for the lost files.
7) Once you do this, you will be asked to show the files. Select yes and you will see the list of the items that were lost during format.
8) Select the items that you want to recover and select “Next”.