N/APosted on - 05/25/2012
I have been getting an error message "stop 0x0000001E error" during pc boot up. I have been getting this error since yesterday after I installed Corel CD Creator 2.0.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software to try to minimize this problem but I believe my attempt has gone in vain. What should I do to troubleshoot this issue? Your suggestions and tips on how to fix this problem is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I encountered “stop 0x0000001E error” after installing Corel CD Creator 2.0.
The STOP 1E message may occur after the first reboot during Windows Setup, or after Setup is finished. Three possible causes of the problem are:
Lack of disk space for installation.
Third-party video drivers (and the Windows Win32k.sys driver).
System BIOS incompatibilities.
To resolve this issue, use the appropriate method below:
1) Start up your computer system and sign on as an admin.
2) Click the Get started button then click on Programs, Accessories, Tools, then select Restore.
3) From the next window, click “Restore my computer to a prior date” then click on Next.
4) Choose the most current restore date from the “click a restore date” list, then click on Next.
5) Then click ‘Next’ within the confirmation window.
6) Restart your computer when the rescue is finished.