N/APosted on - 11/15/2012
I cannot use my computer until I repair a missing hal.dll file. Do I have to restore the computer back to factory settings? It keeps on saying that the windows root system 32 hal.dll is missing or corrupt. What is the solution to this?
Thanks for the answer.
I cannot use my computer until I repair a missing hal.dll file
Hello Mr. Parker.
This problem is caused by the missing file. You need to follow the steps given here:
1. Right click on your start button.
2. Go to search option and type 'cmd'.
3. A file will appear 'cmd.exe'.
4. Run this file as administrator.
5. A system box will appear.Write 'Sfc/scannow'. The computer will start scanning. It will take 6-8 minutes.
This will automatically repair your problem. Thank you for your question.