N/APosted on - 05/09/2012
I have a hamachi server that I am trying to connect to. I am getting an warning symbol in the form of a yellow triangle that has an exclamation point on it. When I tried to right click on a network name that is available and selected the settings from its options, it would say that there is a problem with the network adapter.
I have already reinstalled the adapter, turned off the firewall but still I am getting an error and I still cannot connect to the server. Your assistance on this problem will be appreciated. Thank you.
I cannot connect to HaMachi pls help!
To connect hamachi server you should follow this
1. In the Hamachi interface, go to System > Preferences > Settings. Be sure you are in Advanced Settings.
2. Scroll to Disk Locations and click on Service configuration to emphasize it.
3. Click the Open button. If you cannot open frankly from here, find the way to that folder during Windows Explorer.
4. Open the Run box by burning the Windows key and the R key at the same time.
5. In the Run box type: Services.msc and press Enter or click OK.
6. In the services list, find the LogMeIn Hamachi Tunneling Engine and turn it off.
7. Just the once that repair is off, delete the inside of the Service Configuration folder you opened previous.
8. One time deleted, start the Tunneling Engine service back up, and it will reconstruct new files.