N/APosted on - 04/02/2015
Hello, I have a small problem, i.e. can’t view hidden folders. I have hidden a folder through Hide Folder XP Software on G drive and the software was installed on C drive. A couple of days ago I was formatted OS without un-hide folder. Now, I cannot un-hide the folder. How can I fix this problem? Thank You
I can’t view hidden folders in my drive using XP
Please try this option first before going to your Hidden Folder Software.
1. Go to Start >>> Open Control Panel >>> Folder Options.
2. Go to View Tab >>> under Hidden Files and Folders select “Show Hidden Files and Folders.”
3. Click “Apply” button, close the control panel and press “F5” multiple times and try to check again hidden folders.
If these steps doesn’t work try to check alternative ways illustrated below.
1. Go to Start >>> type “cmd” in the empty textbox on the lower part of Start Menu.
2. Command Prompt will pop-up in the screen.
3. Type “cd..” until you can only see “C:/”
4. Type “G:” to go to G-drive (where you hid your files and folders) and then press Enter key.
5. type attrib –h –s –r “folder name/or file name.” Then press Enter key.