N/APosted on - 11/07/2012
I am using Ulead Video Studio. While using the error that says “ulead video studio not capture graph ." However, the camera driver has already been installed on the computer and is working fine. Can someone help me with this problem? I would really appreciate any assistance on this matter.
I am using Ulead Video Studio
This kind of problem comes because of when there are many drivers or device on your PC are installed for video. To solve this issue you have to check the device status and verify also update the drivers which is necessary and disable video capture devices and leave one device driver able. Now follow these steps to solve your problem.
1. Click on start, >Control panel, > System. It will open a popup window in which click on the hardware tab. It will open another popup window just click on device manager.
2. Now you will see a + sign next to the sound, Video and game controller. Double Click on it and it will open.
3. Check the status of for example the name will be sound master Audigy video editor.
4. If the driver is not installed correctly it will be marked with yellow signs.
5. If the driver installed correctly. It will be showing two drivers one for the audio and one for the video. Now if there is another video driver also installed select it and right click and disable.