N/APosted on - 01/23/2013
I am trying to download Zune software for me to be able to sync my Nokia Lumia 910. However, upon the installation, I received the error code 0x80070643. Is there anything special that I need to do to be able to install Zune? Thank you.
I am receiving error code 0x80070643 when I installed Zune Software
Error 0x80070643 usually happens when, upon the installation of Zune software, it detected that there are no installed software updates required by Zune. These required updates are the following:
· .NET Framework 2.0
· Microsoft Error Reporting
· Windows Format SDK
All these are needed by Zune software for it to install completely. To get this problem solved, here’s what you can do:
1. Log in as the administrator on your pc.
2. Check out the system requirements for Zune here are make you meet all of them:
1. Win XP (SP3), Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
2. For Mac OSX, it should have a boot camp running windows 7 or Windows Vista
3. 256 MB RAM
4. Video card with 64Mb RAM and DirectX 9.0b
5. Internet Explorer 6 or higher
3. Once you confirmed that you have meet all requirements, go to this site and click the download button http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=27163. Follow the instruction.
4. open the folder and double-clickStartzune.exe.