N/APosted on - 05/30/2012
I am having trouble with transferring a Calendar in MS Outlook 2003, and I hope someone can help me out.
I created a calendar and put it under “My Calendars”, however, when I look at the column header it doesn’t show the name of the calendar.
I want to see the calendar name so as to avoid confusion with the other calendars I created.
I tried several things to solve the problem, and I noticed that this issue doesn’t happen with calendars under “Other Calendars”.
So is there a way of transferring my calendars to “Other Calendars”?
Or does anyone know how to configure MS Outlook so that the calendar names would be seen?
Thank you in advance for your solution.
I am having trouble with transferring a Calendar in MS Outlook 2003
Hi Hay Lin, take this steps in transferring calendar:
1. Open Outlook and Click on the Calendar folder. See pictures below
2. Go to file Menu and select the option Import/export
3. In the next screen(Choose an action) for export file and then click next
4. In the next screen (create a file of type) choose Personal File folder the .psf file
5. And then the next screen (select the folder to export from) In the folder list, you have sub-folder. Leave the calendar open and click next.
6. In the next screen (save exported file) it will ask you for the location of the file, click Browse and click to save file to the desktop and then click next
7. The file will now be created on your desktop
You can also import/export calendar from Google calendar see this link: