N/APosted on - 06/28/2016
I am using Kaspersky security center 10,and I have run into a problem while doing so. I am trying to install updates. Due to time constraints, I need to do several at once. But because of the Windows time limit, I cannot take longer than 10 minutes. Because installing multiple updates takes longer than 10 minutes the system constantly interrupts while I am working. Please help with this problem.
I Am Having Problems With Kaspersky Security Center 10-Help Needed!
What you must do is increase the time limit. You can follow these steps to fix your issue.
• Open Local Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc).
• Click on Computer Configuration.
• Click on Administrative Templates.
• Click on System.
• Click on Scripts.
• Choose the option Maximum wait time for Group Policy Scripts.
• Choose the Enabled option.
• Go to the Options box and fix the time limit in seconds. You can make it zero to remove the time limit altogether.