N/APosted on - 12/17/2012
I am using Windows XP home edition. Last week, I formatted my PC as per the orders which I have got. So, I download LimeWire software as I need to perform my office job. After downloading, I am facing errors while installing it.
My software is not being trusted by the computer. Kindly make it to install and add it to trusted applications so that I will not receive this error message again.
Thanks in advance.
I am facing errors while installing limewire
There are two ways available which will help you in your problem. I have no information regarding your antivirus. Most probably your antivirus is blocking the LimeWire. For this please open your antivirus and go to the settings (advanced settings). There will be an option of adding trusted sites and software.
Second way is:
1. Click 'Start' and open the Search program and files. Type gpedit.msc and press enter.
2. Click Public Key Policies in the console tree under Local Computer PolicyComputer ConfigurationWindows SettingsSecurity Settings
3. Now double click 'Certificate Path Validation Settings' and click 'Trusted Publishers' button.
4. Please select check box 'Define these Policy Settings'.
5. Select the policy settings you want to apply and click ok.
I hope this will solve your problem.