N/APosted on - 12/10/2012
I always check my email using MS Outlook and then sync it with my Blackberry Curve 8900. It's always a hassle. A friend is using this HTTPMail Provider on his Blackberry 5820. Could I also use it for my phone? Where could I download one that is compatible with my phone? Thanks.
HTTPMail Provider for My Blackberry Curve 8900
I couldn’t find any HTTPMail provider on your Blackberry Curve 8900. But I can tell you how to setup email account on your device. So you will be able check email on your device. There are simple steps to follow. Please read carefuly before doing this.
1. In your Home screen, Please click BlackBerry Setup. Then go to Set Up Internet E-Mail.
2. You have to add an account. So click Add an Email Account. Then enter your email and password. Click Next.
3. You have to select Internet Service Provider Email. This could be POP or IMAP. Make sure you are giving a correct one. Then click Next.
4. Now you have to enter your full email address or your email user name. Scroll the page down and you will see an Email server for mail. You have to enter the domain of your email. For Example If your mail is [email protected] then you have to enter the mail.gmail.com. After that please click Next.
5. Now enter your Outgoing server. This has to be the same one of your email server.
6. Click OK.
Now you can check email using your device.