N/APosted on - 01/05/2014
After upgrading to Windows 7, my HP MediaSmart DVD 3.0 started to showed error. I want to know if there are other requirements needed to make MediaSmart runs on Windows 7? Or if it is compatible with it? Kindly send me some ideas. Thanks a lot!
Error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid.
HP MediaSmart DVD Error Applying Transforms in Win 7
The steps to solve the error are as mentioned below:
1) Click 'Start', select 'run', the run window will open
2) Type 'cmd' and the command prompt window will open
3) In the window, type 'regsvr32.exe jscript.dll', press enter
4) Reboot the system and click 'Installer' and run as administartor
5) Click 'Yes' to confirm the installation in the system
6) Wait till the installation process is completed in the system
7) Reboot the system and the error will be resolved