N/APosted on - 06/02/2012
OS: windows mobile 6 standard
1. I copied NETCFSetupv35.msi (Microsoft.net Compact Framework 3.5) onto my storage card
2. I clicked on it
3. I got an error message: If it is on the storage card it has to be reachable
4. I rebooted my device
5. welcome screen appears immediately, but it freezes:
blue hp screen "iPaq 500 series voice messenger 2.05.00 0.76”
6. it happens with or without the storage card.
How can I solve the problem?
HP Ipaq 514 does not start with .Net Framework Problem
Try to Hard reset your mobile, follow the instruction to hard reset
1. Press both the voice recorder button (on the left side)used to select and access software.
2. Simultaneously press and hold the "Reset" button with a small pointed object like a toothpick or gem clip for five or more seconds. The "Reset" button is located on the back of the phone.
3. Then press the Power button, Hold all three buttons until you see the Clean Boot screenWait for the phone to power off and turn it back on, if it does not do so automatically.
4. Clear Storage Program, Access the menu of the Windows Mobile 6 and go to Settings then select the System tab.
5. Click on the option to clear storage.
6. Type in 1234 as the password When prompted to accept the warning that your data will be erased,
then click Yes.