N/APosted on - 12/04/2013
I am using a Windows 8 set up with Microsoft Office 2013. In PowerPoint 2013, how can I view all the slides at one go while during the presentation? Only one slide ahead is to be seen which makes it difficult to select any one slide from in between so many slides. If there is any such option, please tell me how to go about doing so. Thanks
How to view all slides in PowerPoint
1. Start PowerPoint and open the presentation you have created
2. If you are using PowerPoint 2010 and later, you will be able to see a "Slideshow" tab in the upper part of the screen, which is the menu. Select it.
3. From the sub-menu that unfolds below, you will be able to see an option called "Set Up Slide Show". It is generally the fifth option from the left. Click on it.
4. A window pops up with some options. Here you will see the category of options called "Show Type". Select the option "Browsed by an individual (window)". Click on OK.
5. Start the slideshow by clicking on "From beginning"
6. The slide show instead of starting Full Screen runs in a window. Now at the lower right hand corner of PowerPoint's window you will see an icon with 4 small boxes.
7. Select the Slide Sorter
8. You can juggle between the Slide Sorter view and Slide Show view by clicking on the appropriate icons toward the lower right hand side of the Power Point window