N/APosted on - 01/30/2013
Hello, I’m using translation packaging toolkit software version 1.1. It is one of the most popular versions. But I can use it only for one user. How can I transform it to multiple user?
How to use translation packaging toolkit software version 1.1
Translation Packaging Toolkit is a shareware that is developed by IBM and the most popular version of this product among users is 1.1. The software can be used by 1 user and by multi users. You can go to this site and read the section 3.4 of the Pdf file that will help you to find all the details you need. I took the liberty to cut and paste section from the PDF manual just in case you cannot get to the website.
Before you can install Read&Write 10 Gold multi user features on a single computer, you must also ensure that you have created the following folders on the network Administration folder and Users folder. This will help you install both managed user settings and the Teacher’s Toolkit. To install Read&Write 10 Gold:
1. Insert the Read&Write DVD into the DVD drive.
2. After a moment, a dialog box will prompt you for your serial number. Enter your serial number and click OK. Your serial number is displayed on the DVD Cover.
3. The Read & Write 10 Setup Menu
4. Make sure there are no other programs running before you begin the installation.
5. Click on the Next button. You see the License Agreement window displayed.
6. Make sure you read the agreement thoroughly and then select the I accept the license agreement radio button.
7. Click on the Next button. You see the third step in the wizard, which you use to personalize your installation.
8. Enter your name and the company you work for in the appropriate text boxes, and then enter your Read&Write Gold single serial number in the Serial Number text box if it is not already populated.
9. Click on the Next button. You see the fourth step in the wizard, you are asked to choose between: Unmanaged Users – refer to the following section for the subsequent steps. Managed Users – refer to Section 3.4.3 on page 17 for the subsequent steps.
I hope this is useful.