N/APosted on - 05/10/2013
Anyone please help? I am facing some of the problem. I don't know how to use themes clock blackberry 8300. I was using Windows 7 operating system, but Now Microsoft windows vista home basic fixes some problem on my desktop. An anyone please advise me how to use themes clock blackberry 8300 for Microsoft windows vista home basic. Please suggest me. I need your comments and suggestions please. Thank you.
How to use themes clock blackberry 8300
I read your query and I suggest you have your Blackberry Desktop Manager re-installed so you can install the theme you want for your Blackberry from your PC.
If you still have the CD installer of the software just follow the steps from the wizard. But if you don't have the installer anymore you can download it from the Blackberry site. With this software you can install the themes and apps that you want on your smartphone through a USB connection or through Bluetooth.
When you are done installing the software connect your Blackberry then start the software. Then follow this steps:
1. After the Software has recognized your smartphone click on application loader.
2. Then this screen will come up, choose Add/Remove Applications
3. This will be the next screen. Then click browse, select the file for your theme it usually has the .alx extension. Then click next.
4. You will now go back to the app loader screen, here you can see the theme/app you want to install and all the other installed app on your smartphone. Do not uncheck anything for it will remove that unchecked application. Then click next.
5. The next screen you will see is the summary of all the action going to be performed to your smartphone. Then click finish.
6. After the installation you usually do a battery-pull to restart your Blackberry to refresh the programs list. And that's it.
Also you can try installing the theme Over-the-air (OTA) through your web browser or also through Blackberry's App World if you're subscribed to Blackberry Internet Service (BIS).
Be cautious though, because it will use up you data allowance for your Blackberry Internet Service.