N/APosted on - 11/17/2013
How to Uninstall Dell PC Tuneup manually from my system, or do I need to use any professional Uninstaller to get the result. If manual uninstall will help, please guide me to provide the process of doing the same, so that entire files and supporting files related to dell pc tuneup will get removed.
Carlton M Reed
How to Uninstall Dell PC Tuneup manually
The steps to uninstall Dell PC Tuneup manually are as stated below:
1) Click 'Start', Select 'Control Panel'
2) Select 'Add/Remove Programs'
3) From the list of applications, select 'Dell PC Tuneup', Click 'Uninstall'
4) Follow the uninstall wizard and complete the process
5) Browse to the folder to see if there are some files still present in it
6) Restart the system after the process is complete