N/APosted on - 12/01/2012
How to uninstall Babylon with command? Is it possible to uninstall software using command prompt?
I want to try uninstalling software manually using cmd program. This is unusual but there are some instances that we have to learn manual than automatic.
I hope you can provide an accurate information.
Hoping for your help. Thanks.
How to uninstall babylon with command?
Here is some steps on how to uninstall a program or application using the command prompt feature of all windows.
1. Click ‘Start’, then click ‘Command Prompt’.
2. Type ‘wmic’ then press enter.
3. Next line will display ‘wmic:rootcli>’.
4. Key in the following command: ‘product get name’. It will display all the application installed in your system.
5. Type ‘product name where=”” call uninstall’, then press enter.
Example: product name where=”Google Chrome” call uninstall
6. Command prompt will ask you to confirm your action, press ‘y’ then ‘enter’. Now you have already uninstalled the Google Chrome application.