N/APosted on - 12/23/2012
How to turn off iPhone camera sound when focused? I would like to turn off the camera iPhone sound for some reasons. I did not familiarize yet all the device’s feature, settings and configuration. I also lost the manual so I need to ask you here in techyv for some help.
Expecting some help from you guys. Thank you.
How to turn off iPhone camera sound when focused?
There is no settings in the Application to turn off the shutter sound but you can mute your mobile manually by pressing the mute button which you will see with the volume up and down buttons in the side of iPhone.
Another way to turn off camera sound follow the step.
1. On computer open iTunes
2. Go to the Apple store link.
3. Fine Application MobileFinder and download it.
4. with the help of USB cable connect your iPhone to computer.
5. Application will prompt you to update or install Application on iPhone.
6. In iPhone go to the Application and run MobileFinder.
7. Locate the folder System>Library>Audio>UISounds.
8. Scroll down in it and find the Photoshutter.caf.
9. Double click on Photoshutter.caf.
10. Now single click on "abcfilename" setting.
11. Change the file name and remove a single alphabet or add an alphabet in word shutter.
11. Now exit from MobileFinder and start using it.
Now there will be no shutter sound in future while taking picture.