N/APosted on - 08/05/2016
Hi. I want to print a PDF file using the printer of my PC which is not printing and displaying an error message sayingprinter won’t print PDF. How can I troubleshoot this issue? What steps should be followed? Thanks in advance.
How To Troubleshoot The Issue Of The Printer Won’t Print PDF
Hi. The steps to solve the issue of printer won’t print PDFare as follows-
1) It might happen that the PDF that you received or downloaded was corrupted. So, download it again.
2) Open the file menu and click on print option. Then save the file as PDF.
3) Click on the PDF to open it and then print it again
4) To check the print files:
1) Click on the PDF to open it and then in Acrobat XI, click on view, tools and print production
2) Then, under print produ
ction, click on preflight option
3) Type syntax when the Window opens and then select the option report PDF syntax issues and select analyze and fix You can also try starting the PC again-
1) First open the Adobe Reader
2) Then, click on help and then click on check for updates. The update which is automatically available gets installed automatically
3) After the update has been installed, shut down the computer and switch it on again
4) Then, try printing the PDF again
Hope we helped.