N/APosted on - 09/09/2012
I have access file and additional feature of leaver planner 2011. I have no complaint until today, but I need the track report from the original one. How to track report of leave planner 2011 using ms access ?
How to track report of leave planner 2011 using ms access
Microsoft Access 2003 Calendar Reports can be used to track report of your leave planner. Use this calendar reports to specify a date or date range to track the report or to show a calendar on the report itself. You can customize the calendar reports by changing the properties on the calendar control and can show exactly the data you require. The calendar control of MS Access is an ActiveX control. It allows you to create custom behavior as well as custom appearance for the calendar.
1. Open your MS Access database.
2. Go to ‘report’ section in the main db window.
3. Select the report to which you want to add the calendar control and click ‘design’ option.
4. Then go to “More Controls” option in the toolbox.
5. Select “Calendar Control 11.0”.
6. Select the area of your report where you want to add the calendar
7. Right click on the calendar control and go to ‘properties’ if you want to change the appearance and behavior of the calendar.