N/APosted on - 07/23/2016
Hi. I have a lot of duplicate emails which are of no importance and take up a lot of memory too. Can you please suggest me the steps to delete duplicate emails in Outlook 2007? I will appreciate if you could reply ASAP. Thanks in advance.
How ToUse Of The Memory And Delete Duplicate Emails In Outlook 2007
Hi. The steps to delete duplicate emails in Outlook 2007 are as follows-
1) Click on the current view option from the View menu and then change the folder view to the table view
2) Select chooser after right-click on the column heading
3) On the top of the field chooser, there will be a list present from which click on all (item name) fields
4) Then, drag the field which has been modified to the heading of the table
5) Now, check if the duplicate emails have a date unique from the other original emails or not. If it is, then select modified so as to sort the items according to this field
6) First, select he first item to be deleted, then scroll down to the last item to be deleted and then click on the last item while holding the shift key
7) Click on delete to delete all the duplicate files permanently from the PC
Hope we helped.