N/APosted on - 07/22/2016
Hi. I have a Dell PC. However, from the past one month, a lot of problems are being faced with the mouse. Can you please suggest steps to troubleshoot problems with the Dell computer mouse not working? Thanks in advance.
How To Solve PC Related Issues: Dell Computer Mouse Not Working
Hi. In the case of your Dell computer mouse not working, you can follow the below-given steps-
1) Try resetting the cable of the mouse and test if it is working properly. In case the red light appears on the back side then it is probably working
2) Shut down the computer
3) Plug out all the other devices as well such as scanner, printer, speaker and USB
4) The gap between the bottom surface should be clean
5) Switch on the computer and check the mouse again
6) Make sure that a mouse pad is used for the mouse
7) Try plugging in the mouse on another machine
8) Try using another computer’s mouse on your machine to check if it is working
Hope we helped.