N/APosted on - 02/25/2015
I'm currently on Windows 8.1 and I need to setup face recognition for the security of my system. I have a Webcam that is the most important hardware for my will. How can I setup face recognition on Windows 8.1? Is this security type reliable enough? Are there any software with this feature?
How to setup face recognition in Windows 8.1?
1. First You need to download KeyLemon software.
2. Install and run this app.
3. A face model creation wizard pops up with webcam enabled.
4. Here you have to create a face model, which will be used to login using face recognition. (Try to be still and maintain the light of your room)
5. Select Create a new face model. A message, “Your model was successfully created” appears after you capture your face.
6. Try to fill the bar completely for good face or you can also skip to the next step by clicking “Next step”
7. Choose a name for your face and enter the password.
8. Click Finish.