N/APosted on - 05/18/2015
I’d like to make sure that my home wifi is secure and that no one can have easy access to it. My modem and wifi connection in my house was set up by the technician when it was first installed. I heard that you can actually set up your own password on it. How should I do it? I have a modem with a brand name “Billion” in front of it. Complete name is Billion BiPAC 7800NXL ADSL2+/3G/4G wireless router. Can I use letters and numbers for my password?
How to secure wifi connection at home with a modem brand “Billion”
1. Ensure that the modem is connected with your system.
2. Open your internet browser.
3. Enter the following IP in address bar. 192.168.1.254.
4. Modem login page will be opened and you will be asked to enter User name and Password. The default are
User Name: admin
This you can change later stage.
5. Now for the detailed configuration visit the following website over here.
6. For setting the home network security you want to execute step no.4